Red Bull Advanced Technologies have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and goal orientated Composite Assembly Technician to lead and guide the workshop composite assembly team.
This hands-on role will work closely with the Composite Manufacturing Team Leader and Composite Manufacturing Scheduler to ensure all assembly tasks are effectively carried out by the Team on time, to the expected Quality standards.
As a Lead Technician, you will be responsible for your team’s effectiveness and ability to delivery exciting Composite projects with total compliance to the design intent, optimising capability through a ‘continuous improvement’ ethos.
To be considered for this role, you will need to display the following key skills & qualities:
- Be an authority of Composite Assembly skill gained across a spectrum of component & structures application within Formula One, elite performance sport or equivalent demanding Composite discipline.
- Wide ranging Composite Technical knowledge of Composite material laminates structures, structural adhesives and bonded assembly procedures.
- Able to lead through example, confident that once the course is set your application will motivate others.
- Astute, methodical and consistent in how you prepare, plan and apply your team to succeed.
- An effective and confident communicator, knowledgeable of the audience and how to best deliver information & feedback.
- Comfortable and able to push yourself and your team whilst evaluating and managing risk.
- Innovative in solution making with a willingness to overcome challenges.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Value a Team, and how know how you can enhance it.
Role expectations & duties:
- Agree shift achievement plan.
- Support shift handover ensuring that all important information is captured to enable the continued productivity & knowledge.
- Lead & apply ‘Quality Assurances’ ethos, comfortable to know when the task has achieved design intent to quality standard without consultation.
- Welcome change even when not expected, ability to adapt.
- Know your craft but don’t sit still, develop skill, application and opportunities.
- Competent IT skills set in all Microsoft Office applications, with a basic working knowledge of CAD software beneficial.
- Ability to interrogate and inform an MRP system, valuable advantage if Epicor system compliant.
- Exemplary time keeping and an unquenchable desire to achieve. The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude towards the working hours required to hit deadlines.
Not only is this a fantastic leading role, it is also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as our bonus scheme, private health care cover, life assurance scheme, company contributed pension scheme, on site gym & fitness classes, daily food allowance, cycle to work scheme, plus much more……..