Red Bull Advanced Technologies have an exciting opportunity for a diligent, methodical Composite Manufacturing Scheduler to manage department capacity allocation to achieve desired production plan and priority.
This role will work closely with Production Control, representing the Composite Manufacturing Teams ability to maintaining an achievable strategy to deliver to schedule, assigning resources effectively, maintaining operation completion compliance, and material integrity.
Using Composite production knowledge, this role confirms and challenges manufacturing hours, establishes material sources & shortages ahead of operational need providing a seamless transition from theory to delivery. Driving efficiency through responsible use of team’s skill set effectiveness retaining the ability to produce exciting Composite projects with total compliance to the design intent, optimising capability through a ‘continuous improvement’ ethos.
To be considered for this role, you will need to display the following key skills & qualities:
- Have a wide knowledge of both Composite Laminating & Bonded Assembly operations & skills gained across a spectrum of component & structures application within Formula One, elite performance sport or equivalent demanding Composite discipline
- Wide ranging Composite Technical knowledge of Composite material laminates structures, structural adhesives and bonded assembly procedures
- Able to allocate tasks to team shifts based on resources capacity & capabilities whilst maintaining schedule adherence
- Astute, methodical and consistent in how you prepare, plan and apply yourself
- An effective and confident communicator, knowledgeable of the audience and how to best deliver information & feedback
- Comfortable and able to push yourself and the team you serve whilst evaluating and managing risk
- Innovative in solution making with a willingness to overcome challenges
- Reliable and dependable
- Value a Team, and how know how you can enhance it
Role expectations & duties:
- Agree shift achievement plan
- Support shift handover ensuring that all important information is captured to enable the continued productivity & knowledge
- Plan carefully to be ensure team are able to follow exactly
- Welcome change even when not expected, ability to adapt
- Develop your application and opportunities. What will make your contribution better?
- Excellent IT skills set in all Microsoft Office applications, with good knowledge of CAD software beneficial
- Ability to interrogate and inform an MRP system essential with a big advantage if Epicor system compliant
- Exemplary time keeping and an unquenchable desire to achieve. The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude towards the working hours required to hit deadlines
Not only is this a fantastic leading role, it is also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as our bonus scheme, private health care cover, life assurance scheme, company contributed pension scheme, on site gym & fitness classes, daily food allowance, cycle to work scheme, plus much more…….