Red Bull Advanced Technologies have an exciting opportunity for undergraduate students to spend a year as part of our Software and Control Systems team. The placements will run from summer of 2023 for one year and offer the opportunity to demonstrate your enthusiasm and apply your knowledge in an open and dynamic environment.
Based on our Milton Keynes campus, this placement opportunity will allow you to dive deep into the development process of controls systems for high performance applications. Successful candidates will have a keen interest in one of the following areas: control systems engineering, embedded software development or electronic systems.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Knowledge and experience from at least one year of undergraduate study on either a mathematics, computer science or electronic engineering degree course
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink for control system development and modelling
- Knowledge of modern software development processes
- Understanding of embedded architectures and communication protocols
- Knowledge and experience of applying engineering mathematics to solving problems
- Experience writing and preparing technical reports and documentation
- Experience handling, processing, and understanding data from either virtual or physical testing
Key Attributes of the successful candidate:
- Positive, can-do, attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to follow best practice and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a team environment
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Ability to logically and methodically investigate faults and failures
To be considered for this Student Placement, please apply to this advert and submit both your CV and a one-page cover letter.
Application closing date 0800 (GMT) 14th October 2022.
*Applications submitted after this deadline will not be considered*
Not only is this a great undergraduate student placement opportunity but also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as health care, company contributed pension, on site gym, free daily lunch allowance plus many more……..