Red Bull Advanced Technologies have exciting opportunities for undergraduate students to spend a year as part of our RBAT Electronics’ team. The placements will run from summer of 2023 for one year and offer the opportunity to demonstrate your enthusiasm and apply your knowledge in an open and dynamic environment.
Based on our Milton Keynes campus, this placement opportunity will allow you to dive deep in, working closely with the Design and Production functions of the department, producing vehicle hardware solutions and designing electrical wiring. You will use a combination of 3D, 2D & schematic circuit design tools for the manufacture of electrical solutions. You will support the full cycle from design to testing to validation with hands on trouble shooting both in vehicle and on the bench.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Knowledge and experience from undergraduate study on an electrical/electronic engineering degree
- Some understanding of high-end vehicle electrical systems is beneficial
- Familiarisation of CAD
- Knowledge and experience of applying engineering mathematics to solving problems
- Experience handling, processing, and understanding data from either virtual or physical testing
Key Attributes of the successful candidate:
- Positive, can-do, attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to follow best practice and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a team environment
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Ability to logically and methodically investigate faults and failures
To be considered for this Student Placement, please apply to this advert and submit both your CV and a one-page cover letter.
Application closing date 0800 (GMT) 14th October 2022.
*Applications submitted after this deadline will not be considered*
Not only is this a great undergraduate student placement opportunity but also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as health care, company contributed pension, on site gym, free daily lunch allowance plus many more……..