We're inviting candidates to apply for Electronics Industrial Placement positions for 2022/23.
We have exciting placement opportunities within the Electronics Departments for Red Bull Racing & Technology, Red Bull Powertrains and Red Bull Advanced Technologies. Working closely with the Design and Production functions of the department, you will produce on-car and off-car hardware solutions, meeting the requirements of our racing team.
The main accountabilities of the role are:
- Designing on-car hardware solutions, pit gear and rig equipment.
- Creating loom and sensor drawings, system diagrams, build documentation, process definitions, and 3D CAD models.
- The use of a wide range of test equipment in our Test and Inspection facility.
- Performing fault investigations on sensors, actuators, and across systems.
- Assisting, where required, in all general workshop and car build tasks.
CAD Training will be provided. You will be supported by experienced Electronic and Electrical Systems Design Engineers as required.
Candidates should be studying towards an Electrical / Electronics related degree or a Mechanical Engineering degree (preferably with an interest in Electronics) and should be computer literate. You should also be prepared to carry out hands-on tasks.
To be eligible for this placement applicants must be returning to higher education to study for at least 1 year after their placement year. Confirmation of this should be in place at time of application. While we would like to open this opportunity up to all applicants these positions are intended to be a work placement for students currently undertaking higher education and is therefore the eligibility requirement. Please do not apply if you do not fall within the requirements for this position
The placements will be for 1 year, starting in Summer 2022. To be considered for this Student Placement, please apply to this advert and submit both your CV and a one-page Cover Letter.