Red Bull Advanced Technologies have opportunities for undergraduate students to spend a year as a Student Placement joining our Mechanical Group in the Design team. The placements will run from summer of 2023 for one year and offer the opportunity to demonstrate your enthusiasm and apply your knowledge in an open and dynamic environment.
Candidates wishing to apply for these roles should be studying towards an Engineering Degree. You must be computer literate and have experience in carrying out hands-on tasks.
Key Attributes of the successful Vehicle Design Student Placement candidate:
- Positive, can-do, attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to follow best practice and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a team environment
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Ability to logically and methodically investigate faults and failures
During your time in the RBAT Mechanical Design group, you will gain experience in the following areas:
- Creating 3D models and 2D Drawings of vehicle components
- Developing proficiency in specialist areas of fault diagnosis, stress analysis, CAD design, CAD 2D drawings
- The preparation of technical documentation to support your designs
- Scoping / specifications / planning and executing small projects
- Developing problem solving and communication skills through working closely with designers, managers, mechanics and technical specialists throughout the organisation
- Following best practice as defined by the department for all activities
The placement will be for 12 months starting in Summer 2023. You will be based full time from our Milton Keynes Campus, United Kingdom. To be considered for this Student Placement, please apply to this advert and submit both your CV and a one-page cover letter.
Application closing date 0800 (UK time) 14th October 2022.
*Applications submitted after this deadline will not be considered*
Not only is this a great undergraduate student placement opportunity but also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as health care, company contributed pension, free on-site gym, free daily lunch allowance plus more…