Red Bull Advanced Technologies has moved on from its pioneering Valkyrie program to work on some of the most ground-breaking projects across the globe. Along with developing a Hydrogen Powered Racing category for the ACO, Red Bull Advanced Technologies has forged exciting partnerships with BMC Switzerland & Alinghi Red Bull Racing and is leading innovation with many forward thinking and inspiring projects like our latest project the RB17.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Performance and Simulation Engineer to join our Performance and Simulation team. In this role you will be part of the team responsible for modelling, simulation and performance optimisation on a variety of dynamic systems and vehicles across Red Bull Advanced Technologies projects.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Simulations throughout the different project from concept to physical testing
- Setup optimisation and calibrations using offline simulations and driver-in-the-loop simulators
- Monitor and analyse performance of different systems and vehicles from simulations and physical testing
- Simulation and analysis tools development.
- Communicating effectively with groups such as Aerodynamics and Design to provide them with objective, analysis-based directions, and solutions.
To be considered for this Performance and Simulation Engineer position, you will:
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within Motorsport or high-performance road cars and be confident in a fast-paced engineering environment.
- Be proficient with Matlab and Simulink for data analysis and simulations
- Have excellent knowledge of vehicle Dynamics.
Not only is this a fantastic opportunity, it is also a fantastic team to work in. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as our private health care cover, life assurance scheme, workplace nursery, company contributed pension scheme, on site gym & fitness classes, free food, and a cycle to work scheme and of course free Red Bull to keep you firing on all cylinders!