We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Manager to join Red Bull Advanced Technologies, to create, manage and support the delivery of highly technical commercial projects.
In this role the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Lead projects from start to completion, ensuring they are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans to track/monitor project progress, conversant with MS Project software
- Establish and manage direct relationships with customers and stakeholders as a single point of contact for project updates
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Manage internal resource availability and allocation for all current and future projects
- Manage project risks and interdependencies with efficient mitigation plans and initiate escalations as needed.
To be considered for this Project Manager role, previous experience of a comparative role within a similar fast paced commercial environment is essential. You will need to have drive, determination and a can-do attitude to succeed in this role. We’re looking for the successful candidate to have experience of complex decision making and strategic thinking when faced with challenging situations and programme timelines. Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking are essential to thrive in this role, as well as being technically minded and able to converse easily with all levels of technical specialists. Working knowledge of PLM systems (Siemens NX, Catia, or similar) would be advantageous.
Not only is this a fantastic Project Manager role, it is also a fantastic team to work in. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as our private health care cover, life assurance scheme, workplace nursery, company contributed pension scheme, on site gym & fitness classes, free food, and a cycle to work scheme.