The inaugural Red Bull Engineering Academy is inviting Graduates to apply for opportunities across the Red Bull Technology Campus. These graduate placements will run from summer of 2023 for two years and offer the opportunity to demonstrate your enthusiasm and apply your knowledge in an open and dynamic environment.
Based on our Milton Keynes campus, this placement opportunity will allow you to dive deep, working closely with Engineers across the campus, supporting Formula One and exciting and innovative Commercial projects. You will play an active role in supporting across four key business specialisms: Mechanical, Controls, Electrical and Manufacturing. As part of this programme, you will be provided on-site training to ensure you are completely up to speed with company practises and give you the best start to your career!
To be considered for this Graduate Engineer role, you will need:
- To currently be studying a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) based degree
- To have graduated by Summer 2023, ready for an August 2023 start date
- An understanding of related engineering disciplines
- Keen interest in high performance engineering projects
- Hands on/ practical engineering experience is beneficial
- Experience writing and preparing technical reports and documentation
- Experience handling, processing, and understanding data from either virtual or physical testing
Key Attributes of the successful Graduate Engineer candidate:
- Positive, can-do, attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to follow best practice and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a team environment
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Ability to logically and methodically investigate faults and failures
To be considered for the Red Bull Engineering Academy, please apply to this advert and submit both your CV and a one-page cover letter as two separate documents.
Application closing: 00:00 (UK Time) 02nd December 2022 *Applications submitted after this deadline will not be considered*
Not only is this a great Graduate Engineer placement opportunity but also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as health care, company contributed pension, on site gym, free daily lunch allowance plus many more
Additional Information on Red Bull Engineering Academy
- Number of positions: 12
- Dates: Summer 2023 – Summer 2025
- Graduate Disciplines Covered: Mechanical, Controls, Electrical and Manufacturing (rotating within these disciplines every eight months)