Red Bull Racing & Technology, Red Bull Powertrains and Red Bull Advanced Technologies are inviting candidates to apply for Industrial Placement positions within their Vehicle Design Departments.
Candidates wishing to apply for these roles should be studying towards an Engineering Degree. You must be computer literate, but with experience in carrying out hands-on tasks.
To be considered for these roles, please send through both a CV and a Cover Letter.
The key accountabilities for these Design roles are:
- Designing and draughting of vehicle components or garage equipment
- Design and draughting of any tooling needed to manufacture your car components
- Developing proficiency in specialist areas of fault diagnosis, stress analysis, CAD design, CAD draughting
- The preparation of technical documentation to support your designs
- Developing problem solving and communication skills through working closely with designers, managers, mechanics and technical specialists from throughout the organisation
- Following best practice as defined by the department for all activities
The successful applicants will demonstrate:
- A good understanding of a 3D CAD system
- An understanding of Mechanical principles
- A good hands-on approach
- An understanding of Structural analysis techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
The placements will be for 1 year, starting in the summer of 2022. To be considered for this Student Placement, please apply to this advert and submit both your CV and a one-page Cover Letter.