Red Bull Racing & Technology, Red Bull Powertrains and Red Bull Advanced Technologies are inviting candidates to apply for Industrial Student Placement positions within their Vehicle Dynamics departments.
The positions are targeted towards Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering students. Candidates will require excellent mathematical and analytical skills and an engineering background. Knowledge of vehicle dynamic principles and experience with Matlab would also be advantageous.
The successful candidate will develop skills in problem solving, creativity, teamwork, planning, innovation and communication whilst performing the following tasks:
- Validate models against track data
- Provide predictive performance analysis
- Support data analysis of race and test events
- Develop automated routines and processes for data analysis and metrics generation
- Develop design-of-experiments using existing toolsets
- Provide real-time event support
The placements will be for 1 year, starting in the summer of 2022. To be considered for this Student Placement, please apply to this advert and submit both your CV and a one-page Cover Letter.